Friday, April 1, 2011

My New Perfume Love!

Hi,
I just got this perfume and I think it absolutely AMAZING! I am a big fan of the floral-oriental fragrances. I like a little bit of spice in a perfume. The opinions are diverse on it out there but I guess it depends on how it will set on you. I personally adore it. When you first spay it, it will seem strong, but after a little while you can't stop smelling it-:) I am absolutely obsessed with this scent. It works super well with my chemistry.

Yves Saint Laurent!


Become the source of addiction. Grace and beauty pair with an uncompromising personality to reveal an angelic, yet dangerously seductive, Yves Saint Laurent woman. A mysterious woman, a powerful and unsettling seductress who is at once ingenuous and dangerous. A true olfactory manifesto, this mysterious and luminous floral-oriental fragrance is built around an accord of nargileh, a sensual and vaporous scent inspired by oriental water pipes. Notes:Peach, White Pepper, Casablanca Lily, Jasmine Absolute, Incense, Resins, Sandalwood.
What is your favorite perfume right now? I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment