Monday, March 14, 2011
I wanted to do this post because I am doing a giveaway as a thank you and a welcome to my followers. This is one of the first and many more I will be doing. I have lots of great gifts coming. So Stay tuned!-) This is a lipstick I got from Europe when I went there for Christmas last year. I think it is fabulous and I want to share one with you. To enter the drawing for this you must be a follower and post a comment below saying which is your favored lip product and why! I love to hear what you girls out here are wearing every day on your lips-:)
So here it is:
Oriflame Beauty Triple Core Lipstick
This is the exact color that you will get. Its called Ravishing Rose-:)
The world’s first triple core lipstick fusing caring balm, passionate color and dramatic gloss into one. The result is lips that are softer, more beautiful and more impactful than ever before. With avocado, jojoba oil, chamomile and vitamin E.
Oriflame Sweden it is a high-quality cosmetics company which sells natural skincare and cosmetic productsand. I used to get most of my skin care and makeup from them when I lived in Europe. Now I get as much as I can when I travel there because you can't find them here in the US. So ladies this is a real treat-:)
P.S.- I will choose one winner on march 28th 2011.
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
One my favorite blogger posted this. I thought it was so interesting. WOW TAKE A LOOK! What do you think? At 98, she has more vitality and spirit than most people half her age. Check below for some of her cherished fashion secrets.
Here are Rose's top ten beauty and lifestyle secrets on how to look and feel great at 98:
1. Find your perfect perfume; people will remember you by your scent. Rose is known for her Pauline Trigere fragrance. She tells her granddaughter, "I'll give you anything in the world, but I won't give you my perfume."
2. Belts and Beads. Rose believes that a belt or unique strand of beads can really make an outfit, and they don't have to cost a fortune.
3. Take care of your feet and wear good shoes, but when you are going out for a night on the town, "Fashion comes before comfort." At 98, Rose goes out every single night!
4. "Walking is a must, it's better than doctors or medicine."
5. No need to use expensive moisturizers; Rose swears by Oil of Olay, which she has been using for decades.
6. "Inexpensive lipstick is as good as expensive, only better!" Rose has tried every brand from Chanel to Lauder and has recently been turned on to Revlon.
7. Be Unique: "If Everyone is wearing it, then its not for me."
8. "Be smart enough to know what you don't know."
9. If you have trouble reading the dinner menu, lorgnettes are a fashionable and elegant alternative to reading glasses.
10. "Be happy, enjoy what you have at every moment!"