One my favorite blogger posted this. I thought it was so interesting. WOW TAKE A LOOK! What do you think? At 98, she has more vitality and spirit than most people half her age. Check below for some of her cherished fashion secrets.
Here are Rose's top ten beauty and lifestyle secrets on how to look and feel great at 98:
1. Find your perfect perfume; people will remember you by your scent. Rose is known for her Pauline Trigere fragrance. She tells her granddaughter, "I'll give you anything in the world, but I won't give you my perfume."
2. Belts and Beads. Rose believes that a belt or unique strand of beads can really make an outfit, and they don't have to cost a fortune.
3. Take care of your feet and wear good shoes, but when you are going out for a night on the town, "Fashion comes before comfort." At 98, Rose goes out every single night!
4. "Walking is a must, it's better than doctors or medicine."
5. No need to use expensive moisturizers; Rose swears by Oil of Olay, which she has been using for decades.
6. "Inexpensive lipstick is as good as expensive, only better!" Rose has tried every brand from Chanel to Lauder and has recently been turned on to Revlon.
7. Be Unique: "If Everyone is wearing it, then its not for me."
8. "Be smart enough to know what you don't know."
9. If you have trouble reading the dinner menu, lorgnettes are a fashionable and elegant alternative to reading glasses.
10. "Be happy, enjoy what you have at every moment!"